Terms of Submission
By submitting a story to The BetsyG-Spot (thebetsygspot.com), you agree that BetsyG and her company, Vildechaya, may:
- Publish your story on The BetsyG-Spot
- Edit your story as they see fit, to any length, and to any extent without your consultation
- Publish your story on thebetsygspot.com without any compensation to you
- Publish your story in a print anthology without any compensation to you
- Not to publish your story at all
By agreeing to these terms, you agree that you will not seek nor are you entitled to any remuneration other than any prizes or awards offered on thebetsygspot.com at the time of submission. You also agree that you will not publish on the Internet the same version of the story you submit to The Betsy G-Spot, nor will you publish on the Internet or in print the edited version of the story, which becomes the property of BetsyG and Vildechaya.
You may (and are encouraged to) link from your own blog or website to the story.
You may publish in print or in your own anthology the original version of the story you submitted.
When you submit a story to The BetsyG-Spot, you specify whether you want your name to appear with it or if you want the story published without your name (anonymously). Please use care when specifying your naming options, as BetsyG and Vildechaya will not be held responsible for any mistakes in this area.
Thank you. We are really a lot nicer than this, we just want to cover our ass.